Friday, September 19, 2008

Thing #1 Reflections on Lifelong Learning

As I listened to the lifelong learning video, I thought I do all those things! And I thought I was just ADD! I do have trouble keeping the end in mind. I know the end, but I have so many things or projects that I get off task. I haven't always been this way.

I do think technology has made our attention span just a little bit shorter. We want to click here, and click there. I have found things on the internet that I love, and I really have no idea how I got there. I don't know how I got so involved in my 2 favorite hobbies, genealogy and digital scrapbooking, but things evolved.

My husband always says that I jump into things with both feet. Well, why bother if you're not enthusiastic and at least try to be good at it.

1 comment:

mmw said...

What a great attitude! You will love learning about web 2.0.

background