Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thing #5

I added to my google reader several blogs that I was already reading. I didn't really get the point of the reader at first because there is email, and then I've also added them to my igoogle home page, but after I tried it, I really like it. You could scan through all of the posts, and nothing was cluttering up your email box. I particularly liked starring something of importance as a type of filter.

I also found a music education blog that pertains to what I do. It talked about SQUILT, Super Quiet Uninterrupted Listening Time. I've decided to try SQUILT in my music classroom as well.

I already had a listening worksheet, but I really like hers better.

I also found an idea for a reward system that I would like to try at another blog, Music Money!

1 comment:

maryw said...

Those are some really neat ideas!

Don't you love the fact that all the posts from web sites you like to keep up with are all waiting for you in your reader when you are ready to read them?

It's a super time-saver!

background