Friday, September 19, 2008

Thing #2 Thoughts about Web 2.0

The biggest obstacle is just keeping up with the new technology. It advances so quickly.

I love the capability technology offers us that we can look up "anything" on the Internet. It can be important or not important, educational or not, entertaining or not, and unfortunately, appropriate or not.

The world is at our fingertips while still in our pajamas.

More words, it seems I need more words....I'm truly not a wordy person, but I'll try.

Web 2.0 is people interacting, creating, collaborating together much more quickly than ever before. Emails, podcasts, blogs, posting pictures and videos have created even greater avenues of learning, sharing, and researching.

These are tools that I embrace and just like the cell phone, microwave, etc. we can't remember what life was like before we had them. I have never been afraid of technology and always wanted the newest "toy" whether this was a type of computer or ipod or the "toy" was a software program or web tool that I thought would improve my work or play.

1 comment:

KMS 7-2@science teacher said...

I love this quote from you. "The world is at our fingertips while still in our pajamas." This is so true! I think I am really going to love this class also. http://chargercougar.blogspot.com/

background