Friday, October 10, 2008

Thing #7

Of all the posts I follow, I have rarely commented on them, if at all. I think this is because I like to keep my reflections to myself, or I just don't take the time to contribute to the conversation.

This is true of actual conversation as well, unless I just feel that it's really important to offer a difference of opinion or to come to the defense of an idea or opinion.

I do express my opinion more often than I used to. As one gets older, one tends to not worry so much about what others think, or I've become my mother, I'm not sure which.

I didn't find an educational post that I felt would benefit from my comments, but I commented on the flickr picture below.

If you click on the picture you can then click on "best viewed large on black."

Beautiful!




Graveyard
Originally uploaded by (Erik)

1 comment:

leprechaun said...

Your post hit home with me. I to am not a "commentor" I usually feel that what I have to contribute wouldn't be that intersting to someone else. As I read blogs and explore through this activity, I find some part of me just itching to get out of my rut. Though I would still much rathr have a face to face conversation/dicussion with you, I will try to stretch my wings and fly.... Your thoughts are interesting and I enjoy reading what you have to share.

background