Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thing #11














If you can avoid running off a very narrow road, a household off Poplar Hill Road in Baltimore decorate their hillside with their home-grown pumpkins, meticulously carved and glowing nightly for a few evenings before Halloween.

I chose black cats and pumpkins as my theme for flickr photos. I also explored photos of pictures from certain geographical areas like Wales. My cousin, who also researches our Welsh line, found pictures on a United Kingdom website that show our ancestors homeland. It also pinpoints the location on a map.


















Talybont, Wales by Eddie Webster

I enjoyed looking for the photos, but there are so many! I find crediting the photography a bit cumbersome, but it needs to be done, and then later, when I wonder where I got that photo, or want more photos by the same photographer, I will be glad I did.

1 comment:

Technological Dummy said...

You've done a wonderful job on your blog. It's not only colorful, but very interesting. I love the pumpkin!

background