Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thing #9

I did not enjoy this thing very much. When I first read it, I thought I could do it quickly, especially since I had done a wiki at this site before. Ha! I kept reading and rereading, looked at Kelly's again, Looked for videos on the wiki site.

Finally, I was successful. It was very frustrating though.

I also wanted to add more smaller pictures. I tried changing them in iphoto and photoshop elements, but was unable to do so. If there is a way to adjust your image in the wiki itself, please let me know. AND,,,, I couldn't get that big space from under my picture?!?@?!?@??!

OKAY! Now I got the dachshund picture in smaller, but it doesn't work when I try the same thing with the picture of the cows. Those are cows in case you didn't recognize it, and a fence... We are telling the story of Sixteen Cows by Lisa Wheeler and Kurt Cyrus.

Well, now it's smaller, because I'm at a different computer????

2 comments:

maryw said...

I'm sorry this Thing was frustrating for you. Your page looks great, though, so I'm assuming you figured out what the problems were?

Mrs. M said...

Well, I figured some out. And some just solved themselves. I learned a long time ago, I can solve the technology problem, but I can't always tell you why what I did works.

background