Friday, November 28, 2008

Summing Up 23 Things

My favorite things....
google reader, google everything
flickr
embedding videos
random books from librarything gadget (I look at the list sometimes and say, "I have that?")
creative commons
tada lists
delicious

least favorite thing....
Thing #9...I think it took me awhile to understand what to do. Maybe there are too many different types of things to do?

I will definitely keep exploring and learning. I've always been an explorer.

I was surprised at how much there was out there, that I didn't know about. I probably wouldn't have taken the time for most of it on my own, but I'm glad I did.

I thought that now that I'm done, I would go back and explore some things I missed, but then you led us to #68 Things!!! I have plenty to keep me busy!

I plan to keep blogging also, but will anyone be reading? I guess I'll see.

No comments:

background