Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thing #16

Aha! I had already heard about LibraryThing and started a list of my books. If you have many books, which elementary teachers always do, it's a great way of knowing just what you have. Sometimes you think you don't have a book, and you buy another one. Sometimes you think you do, you're just not sure.

I suppose you could also create a list just for your students to access for books that you want them to read, or books that you suggest depending on various subjects.

I did join a couple of groups that I thought would be beneficial to me, both professionally and personally.

1 comment:

Technological Dummy said...

For those of us in middle school, especially in ICT, we don't have many books; however, I did use this to work on categorizing my personal reading. It was useful.

background